‘WIN AN OBFIVE Breezy Tie Dye Cruiser 28’
OFF PREMISE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
March 31st 2022 – May 16th 2022
Promotion: Win an OBFive Tie Dye Cruiser 28 – 10 cruisers to be won nationally. One prize per store. Prize will be on display in store during the advertised promotional period.
Prize Description: OBFive Breezy Tie Dye Cruiser 28″ is valued at $189.95 AUD RRP.
Draw Date: The winners will be drawn in-store by the retailer within one week of the promotion closing date clearly displayed on all advertising material throughout the store.
Winners Notified: By phone or email within 2 working days of the advertised draw date by the retailer.
Total Prize Pool Nationally: $1899.50 AUD
Promotor: Southtrade International Pty Ltd ABN 46 099 947 163 of Level 4/15 Blue Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Promotional Period Start Date: 10am AEST Monday 21st March 2022
Promotional Period End Date: 10pm AEST Monday 2nd May 2022
- 1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the participating retailer
(and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister, or 1st cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
- 3. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a C.A.N 4-Pack ( Pineapple Passionfruit, Ruby Grapefruit) or more from the retail store that displays advertising POS for the promotion.
- 4. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) one (1) entry only is permitted for any participating pack product purchased; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. Only One prize per person. Once a prize has been won by that person they are removed from the database and cannot win again for this promotion.
- 5. Entrants must complete the entry form available at the counter and submit into the entry box within the advertised promotional period. Entrants must complete the form with full name, address, mobile phone and email address. Each entry must be accompanied by a store purchase receipt stapled to the entry form. Bank transaction receipts will not be accepted and deemed invalid..
- 6. The Promoter, Southtrade International Pty Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- 7. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- 8. Any dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- 9. The winners will be notified by phone or email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- 10. The winner must collect their prize from the retailer within 7 days of the draw from the store that they entered the competition. Once the prize has been collected by the winner, any damage or injury incurred is the responsibility of the owner of the prize.
- 11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 12. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- 13. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- 14. The total prize pool nationally is $1899.50 AUD. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize then the prize will be forfeited.
- 15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- 16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- 17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- 19. The Promoter is Southtrade International Pty Ltd ABN 46 099 947 163 of Level 4/15 Blue Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.